Wednesday, March 16, 2011

daily reflection #4

What did I do today?
Today I found an article on EBSCO it is here.

What was I trying to find out?
I was trying to find out Who made lacrosse and when it was invented.

What did I learn?
I learned that important skills you may need are competitiveness, dexterity, speed and endurance. A lot of countries play lacrosse from Japan to Germany including the Czech Republic. the lacrosse stick was designed on a weapon that would through a ball at an enemy's head to kill them. For a while lacrosse was known as the national sport of Canada.

Any new questions?
Who created lacrosse? or, When was the latest record of people playing lacrosse?
What will be the Future for lacrosse? (will it participate in the Olympics and are the leaders of lacrosse planning on making changes to the game)

No one helped me.

Today I feel okay about what I did today because I did find that much but I got a lot of new questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment