Thursday, March 3, 2011

Lacrosse

Topic I choose to investigate: Lacrosse

Why I chose this topic:
I chose this topic because I play lacrosse. Also I think It would be interesting to see how it began and how it evolved.
what I think I all ready now about this topic:
  • It was played a long time ago
  • not a widely know sport
  • It has evolved alot over the years

Questions I want to find the anwser to about this topic:

  1. Where did it orginate?
  2. How long ago was it played?
  3. What are different types of the sport?
  4. Are any countries know for lacrosse?
  5. Is lacrosse in the Olympics? If so is any any country a domanat winner?
  6. How did it start?

1 comment:

  1. Matt - It sounds as though you're most interested in researching whether or not life is present, or could be sustained, somewhere other than Earth. There's a book in the Library, Life on earth-- and beyond : an astrobiologist's quest, that may help you get more focused on your inquiry project.

    ReplyDelete